Tuesday, September 8, 2009

27 Weeks!

Okay folks, we are getting closer to our next goal!! One week until 28 weeks when viability jumps up over 90%! I can't wait to hit that goal, and then hopefully keep on going! While I am getting more uncomfortable with each passing day, I just keep thinking about how important it is for these babies to stay in as long as possible.  I also keep reminding myself that this will be the only time that I am pregnant, so I am trying to enjoy every little kick and punch from our babies.  Soon I will be able to share these little ones with our families and friends, but I think I will miss these moments I have with them now. 

Our appointment is on Thursday this week, and the next few are also on Thursdays for those of you who check in on this blog on appointment days.  I am hoping for more of the same-closed cervix, good fluid levels, etc.  Luckily, this past week it seems my contractions are dropping off a bit (knock on wood), so hopefully that will continue for a bit so I won't worry as much.

The wonderful girls I work with at school threw a shower for me last week which was wonderful.  It was nice to get out of the house and actually talk to people! I was definitely tired after, but had fun while I was there.  We received a bunch of diapers, clothes, and gift cards, along with some other things.  I now have more thank you cards to write, which will occupy my time for a bit.  I can only write a few at a time because my hands hurt and my writing gets messy (which drives me nuts)!

I will update on Thursday with details, so think good thoughts for us please!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't checked your blog in awhile and was so happy to read today's entry....hang in there you're doing great! Take care!

    ReplyDelete