Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bigger babies, bigger me!

I was 16 weeks 2 days at my next appointment. I had the usual-blood pressure check, weight, pee in a cup, ultrasound, cervical check, meet with doc. My blood pressure was down again, so I must be getting comfortable going in to that doctor (they even wrote white coat syndrome in my chart)! My mom came with me to this appointment since Brad had to work. We were going away with our families for a long weekend, so I was hoping things would go well at this appointment. During the ultrasound the tech asked if we were going to find out the sex of the babies. We wanted to, but didn't think we would be able to tell at this appointment. We were wrong! Baby A was cooperating and showed off...nothing! I should have known that it was a girl when she kept showing off how much room she had to herself! So now, we just had to find out what one of the twins was-they would obviously be the same! Baby B showed off the goods, as well as Baby C-boys! It was nice to find out and we were pleased that we had a mix in there. I was worried about how 3 girls would work-I was afraid that the twins would gang up on the single later on! Brad seemed pretty excited when I called him on our way home. Everything else was good-cervix was long and closed, fluid levels good, I had gained weight. Set up an appointment in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment