Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One big, happy family!

Tonight everyone will be home from the hospital!!! Sam came home last night and we will be bringing Logan home tonight! It's weird to have two home right now, so I am sure I will be a bit overwhelmed (emotionally and physically) tonight when all three are here with us.  We have waited so long for this and are so grateful that they have been so strong from the day they were born.  Thank God that we have so much help from our families-I don't know how we would get through all this without them!  I will try to update more soon and fill you all in on their little personalities and the fun we have with them!! I know some of you have access to pictures on my Facebook page, but I believe some of our family and close friends have not seen any pictures yet.  If you fall into one of those categories, you can e-mail me and I will send a link so you can see some pictures.  bd2178@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment